Evangelie started her fashion and lifestyle blog as a way to share her passion and love of fashion with others and join the growing community of fashion insiders and influencers. We sat down with Evangelie to find out about her signature style and unlock the secrets to her style.
1. How would you describe your style in three words?
Simple, nonchalant and mostly harmonious with my mood.
2. Who are your favourite designers and why?
Valentino is number one in my heart. I’ve always watched the house’s evolution closely and Pierpaolo never fails to impress me.
3. Before blogging, did you always love fashion and what made you want to be a part of the industry?
I’ve always loved fashion and started my blog because I needed an outlet to communicate with people who shared the same passions and interests as me.
4. What are your favourite items to wear for a weekday look?
Jumpsuits and denim. I don't like to think much when dressing every day and jumpsuits are the easiest solution to get ready in no time.
5. How do you enhance your looks for the evening?
I just add a pair of pointy-toe stilettos. Everything gets much more fabulous with them.
6. Do you think it’s important to complete outfits by wearing jewellery and accessories?
It's important as long as you feel it is right. Sometimes I feel the need to wear statement earrings to complete my look but other days I go out by simply wearing only my wedding band.
7. How long did it take you to build your extensive designer wardrobe?
I guess I’ve been building my collection slowly and steadily since the time I got my first designer bag (I think it was Louis Vuitton, when I was 16 years old). Once you start you cannot stop.
8. How do you like to organise your wardrobe and accessories at home, do you like to use clothes rails?
I have three rails in the middle of my dressing room. I find closets hide my clothes somehow. So I move between the rails and the shelves with my shoes that I have across one wall.
9. How do you plan for all your amazing looks, do you like to go by trends or be inspired by a certain piece?
I usually start from one piece, whether it's an awesome shoe or a great top. Then I make sure everything is quiet around it. My centre piece has to speak for itself.
10. How do you like to make the decision to invest into designer clothing?
It's usually impulsive and that goes sometimes comes with a lot of regrets.
11. What is the most exciting designer purchase you’ve ever made and why?
I would say it was one of the first Chanel Boy bag ever produced. I remember how much I wanted it and it had just launched in the market and was sold out everywhere. Yet love wins so I turned the world upside down and I finally found the last piece at n Paris.