Designed by Hermès’ artistic director Jean-Louis Dumas in 1983 with actress Jane Birkin in mind, the Birkin bag is now considered the epitome of handbags. Constructed with a spacious trapeze-shaped body and delicate metal feet for added structure, this Himalaya Birkin 30 version is crafted from matte crocodile leather in beige and off white hues.
- beige/off white
- crocodile leather
- two rounded top handles
- foldover top
- strap and twist-lock fastening
- padlock fastening
- main compartment
- internal zip-fastening pocket
- internal slip pocket
- internal logo stamp
- metal feet
- set of keys
- hanging key fob
- silver-tone hardware
- This piece comes with a manual.
- This piece comes complete with a protective dust bag.
- This piece comes with a rain cover.
- Your purchase will arrive to you in its original packaging.
- POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: Purchasing this item continues its narrative and reduces the environmental impact of using new resources. You can be confident that you’re making a better choice for the Planet.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship this item outside of the US.
Made in France
outer: Crocodile Leather 100%
Brand style ID: 112574