Select size (EU)
Reimagined in different colourways, Boucheron's signature Quatre ring appears here in a shade of blue inspired by classic denim. Refined rose and yellow gold bands and a row of diamonds are complemented by a HyCeram line in the bright colour.
- 18kt yellow gold/18kt rose gold
- 33 round cut 0.24ct diamonds
- multi-band design
- This piece fits small – take one size up
- Conscious: 95% of the gold Boucheron uses is recycled, thereby reducing the brand's environmental impact. The remaining 5% is certified Fairmined.
18Kt Gold, Diamond, Ceramic
FARFETCH ID: 15032135
Brand style ID: JRG03028