First presented in 1945, Rolex's iconic Datejust timepiece was the first automatic-winding watch to include a date window. Referred to by Rolex as a 'classic watch of reference', the Datejust is one of their iconic models, perfectly fusing technical watchmaking know-how with a timeless and archival appeal like this 2021 unworn Datejust 41mm.
- white gold/stainless steel
- round face
- automatic movement
- adjustable link bracelet
- clasp fastening
- index hands
- Roman numeral dial
- date indication
- fluted bezel
- screw-down crown
- water resistance up to 100m/10 ATM
- Original box, papers and CHRONEXT certificate.
- An inspection by the CHRONEXT-certified watchmakers guarantees authenticity.
- All repairs of the movement of the watch and the repairs of water-resistant watches with water damage are covered by the CHRONEXT two-year warranty.
Sapphire Glass 100%, stainless steel 100%, White Gold 100%
Designer Style ID: 12633421