FARFETCH Fix: The World's Best Restoration Service
Fall in love with your favorite pieces all over again with our luxury restoration service. Powered by leading aftercare company The Restory, FARFETCH Fix offers bespoke repairs — masterfully worked on by specialist artisans — to return your designer shoes, handbags and small leather goods to their former glory. Find out more about the service here.
How it works
How do I prepare my item(s) for collection?
To ensure your item(s) get to The Restory safely, simply follow these steps:
1. Ensure any bags you send are empty.
2. Line a sturdy box with bubble wrap and ensure that light colored items (especially if they are patent or suede) aren’t touching anything of a darker color.
3. Label the bag you put your items in with your contact details. You can also drop a business card or note into the bag.
4. Securely seal the package.
5. If you have been sent a DHL shipping label, ensure this has been clearly and securely attached. This is not needed if you have booked a 2-hour collection window within our London collection zone.
More ways to be circular
Why have we launched this service?
We're on a mission to become the global platform for good in luxury fashion — empowering everyone to think, act and choose positively. Services like FARFETCH Fix help our customers to extend the life of the clothes they buy, and in doing so have a positive environmental impact. It's all part of what we call Positively FARFETCH.