Returns & Refunds
FREE RETURNS PICK UP
Book a free returns pick-up
Farfetch offers a free collection service to all customers.
You have 14 days from receiving your order to return the item to the boutique. We strongly recommend that you book your free returns pick-up within 7 days of receiving your order to ensure that it arrives back to the boutique in time. Please note that we can only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered.
To book a free returns pick-up:
- Sign in to Farfetch and go to My Account;
- Under 'Orders' click on the 'Book a return collection' link next to the order you want to return;
- Select the items you would like to return and follow the steps to schedule a pick-up time and address.
We will e-mail you with your Returns Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number, confirmation of your collection time and address, a booking reference number and returns documents.
What happens next?
- Print out the Air Way Bill and attach it to the outside of the parcel (there will be a label for each package plus an archive copy that you must give to the courier). Please print or save a copy of the Air Way Bill for your records – you can use this to track your return shipment.
- If you have been provided with a Returns Invoice for Customs, please print two copies and enclose one inside the package and a signed copy on the outside of the package with the Air Way Bill.
- Please do not seal your package until the driver has arrived to collect your return as they need to check the package first.
Please note: if you are returning items to multiple boutiques, you will need to request a return collection for each boutique. Simply visit the My Account section of the site to arrange additional collections.
Please note that you have 30 days to contact us upon the pickup of your return to ensure that we have acknowledged it and received the product. If you contact us after this 30 days period, we cannot guarantee a refund.
Returned items must conform to our returns policy:
- Your returned item must arrive at the boutique no later than 14 days after you receive the order. After this time we cannot guarantee that the boutique will accept the order for refund;
- We strongly recommend that you book your return pick-up within 7 days of receiving your order to ensure that it arrives at the boutique within 14 days. Please contact customer services if you have any queries relating to this;
- Please note we can only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered. If you have returned an item from a country other than your delivery country, you might have to pay additional import duties. We strongly advise that you do not do this and instead use our free returns collection service;
- Once your return has been received by the boutique and it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you by your original payment method;
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging;
- Items must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags. Footwear and accessories must be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box;
- If the item comes with a security tag this must be left on. If the security tag is removed then the returned item will not comply with the returns policy and will not be refunded;
- Hosiery must be returned in its unopened packages and lingerie must only be tried on over your own lingerie garments;
- We recommend that you return items in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit;
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the cost of shipping when using our free collections service;
- All skincare and cosmetics must be returned unused, unopened, with an unbroken seal and in their original packaging, otherwise they will not be accepted.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS FOR CUSTOMISED ITEMS
Due to the nature of personalised and monogrammed items, returns, changes or cancellations are at the discretion of Farfetch and the relevant Partner Boutique. In exercising this discretion, Farfetch and the relevant Partner Boutique will have regard to the level of customisation and personalisation and also reserves the right to offer a store credit for the relevant partner Boutique rather than a monetary refund. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, that personalised and/or customised items may have a long lead in time before shipping, but payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
If you would like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item and then place a new order. You will receive a refund for the original item, excluding the original cost of shipping, according to our returns policy.
Once the boutique has received your item we will refund you by your original payment method. Payments can take up to 14 working days to process. Returned items will be refunded excluding the original cost of shipping.
RETURNS FROM RUSSIA
Returns info for customers in Russia
We offer a free return pick-up service. However, it is not possible to return goods from Crimea, so please note that returns from Crimea will not be accepted. You have 14 days after your parcel delivery to return it. We strongly recommend that you book the return within first 7 days of receiving of your parcel, so that our courier has sufficient time to return it to the boutique within the specified timeframe.
If your return shipment is valued < 1000 Euros: Please book a return by logging into 'My Account', to use our free returns collection service with DHL.
If your return shipment is valued > 1000 Euros: Returns of any goods valued at >1000 Euros will require additional fee to be paid to Russian customs. Please contact your local customs bureau for more information.
When the English invoice has been issued please contact DHL Russia on email@example.com or +7(495)9561000 ext 2811 to obtain a form, declaring transfer of goods by individual, that will be necessary to complete the return.
Once you have received your customs bill you can then book a pick-up date with DHL.
Unfortunately, returns are not possible for any fur goods.