PAYMENT & PRICING
WHY IS FARFETCH PRICING SPECIAL?
At Farfetch, you are shopping pieces from our luxury brands and partners around the globe, expertly curated for you by our team. Prices are determined by each Farfetch partner, therefore the price of the same item may vary depending on your location and where you order an item from.
To view the most accurate prices, select your shipping destination from the ‘My Preferences’ menu at the top right corner of our site.
Please note: Placing an item in your shopping bag or Wishlist does not reserve it at a particular price.
WHICH CURRENCIES CAN I SHOP IN?
The currency that you shop with is determined by your shipping destination and will be displayed at checkout before completing your purchase. If your local currency is unavailable, your order will be charged in USD for a competitive exchange rate.
WHEN WILL MY CARD BE CHARGED?
If you pay by debit card or PayPal, Farfetch will take payment at the point your order is placed on our site. If you pay by credit card, full payment is usually taken once your order is ready for shipping, though your bank or card issuer may reserve the order amount in your account immediately.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
· Visa Electron
· American Express
· Apple Pay
· AfterPay (only available to Australia)
· Alipay (only available to United States, Canada, China Mainland, Taiwan Region, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)
· HB Pay (only available to China Mainland and Hong Kong)
· Klarna (only available to US, Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
· UnionPay (only available to Canada, China Mainland, Taiwan Region, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)
· iDEAL (only available to The Netherlands)
· Sofortbanking/ Klarna Pay Now (only available to Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium)
· Boleto (only available to Brazil)
We only accept installments as payment in Brazil.
For your safety, security checks are taken on all payments made to us at the time of purchase.
WILL MY PERSONAL DETAILS STAY SAFE?
Was this content helpful?
Why wasn't this content helpful?