Emerging with Chanel Nº5 perfume in 1921, the interlocking CC logo became a representation of the brand. With several theories behind its creation, the motif is the house’s main symbol, presented here in cutout as the focus of these dangle earrings.
- circa 1995
- polished finish
- dangle design
- embossed logo to the front
- signature interlocking CC logo
- rear clip fastening
- These earrings come as a pair.
- Your purchase will arrive to you in its original packaging.
- POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: Purchasing this item continues its narrative and reduces the environmental impact of using new resources. You can be confident that you’re making a better choice for the Planet.
Made in France
Brand style ID: ER95A