Pricing & Payment
Why is FARFETCH pricing different?
It's down to our unique business model. At FARFETCH, you're shopping items from our luxury brands and partner boutiques worldwide, expertly curated for you by our team.
Prices are determined by each FARFETCH brand and partner boutique, so the price of the same item may vary depending on where it's coming from and your location. That's also why placing an item in your shopping bag or wishlist won't reserve it at a particular price.
Although we don’t have any control over price variation, we'll always offer you the best price available to your destination when you place your order.
To view the most accurate prices, select your delivery destination on our website.
Which currencies can I shop in?
This is determined by your delivery destination and will be displayed at checkout before placing your order. If your local currency is unavailable, your order will be charged in USD at a competitive exchange rate.
When will my card be charged?
If you pay by debit card, credit card or PayPal, FARFETCH will take payment when you place your order.
Which payment methods do you accept?
• American Express
• JDpay (only available to China Mainland)
• Apple Pay
• Afterpay (only available to Australia)
• Alipay (only available to United States, Canada, China Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)
• HB Pay (only available to China Mainland and Hong Kong)
• Klarna (only available to the US, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium)
• WeChat (only available in China Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR)
• iDEAL (only available to The Netherlands)
• Boleto (only available to Brazil)
In selected countries, we accept payment instalments with Klarna and Afterpay.
We only accept credit card instalments as payment in Brazil.
For your safety, security checks are taken on all payments made to us at the time of purchase.
Are my personal details safe?
Was this content helpful?
Why wasn't this content helpful?