We're available Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00
Find the answers you need in our FAQs
We'll be in touch soon
We aim to respond within 24 hours, but during busy periods like holidays, sales and special campaigns, we may take a little longer getting back to you. Want to get in touch? Scroll down for more details.
How to cancel an order or start a return
To cancel your order:
- Go to Orders & Returns if you have an account, or if you placed an order as a guest, enter your guest order details here – you'll need to provide your order number and email address
- Select the items you want to cancel and your reason for cancellation
- We'll email you confirmation of your cancelled order
If your order has already been prepared, we can't cancel your order — but we do offer a free returns service.
Here’s what you need to do to book your return:
- Go to Orders & Returns if you have an account. If you placed your order as a guest, enter your guest order details here
- Find the order you want to return and click Return Item(s)
- Select each item and your reason for returning
There are two ways to return your items. Depending on your location, one will always be available.
1. Book a free returns collection
Select your collection address and number of packages, schedule a collection date, suitable time and click Book Collection
2. Return for free at a drop-off point near you
Select the in-store or drop-off option in your account and take the return to your chosen FARFETCH partner boutique or courier drop-off point
Prepare your return
- Place the item inside the FARFETCH packaging – don't forget any brand boxes, dust bags, or cases
- Attach your Return Label to the outside of the FARFETCH packaging. If you’re returning multiple beauty items that arrived in separate boxes, please package them the same way they arrived with new Return Labels.
- If you received a Return Note with your order, attach it to the outside of your package
- Give the Waybill Doc to the courier. Make a note of the Waybill Number to track your return
When your package is collected or dropped off, make sure you ask the courier to scan the label so you can track your return.
All the documents you need to return your item should be included in your FARFETCH package. If you need to reprint them, head to Orders & Returns in your account, or if you placed an order as a guest, enter your guest order details here
Email our Customer Service team
Phone number: +44 (0)20 3962 2362
During busy periods like holidays, sales and special campaigns you might experience higher waiting times from our Customer Service team. Your deliveries may take longer than usual to get to you, but don’t worry — you’ll receive a confirmation email as soon as your order is sent. For more information, visit the FAQs
If you're a journalist and require images for editorial purposes, please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We don't hold samples, but we may be able to put you in touch with our brands and partner boutiques.
If you would like to join FARFETCH as a retail partner, email email@example.com. Please include all the details and the website address if you have one.
Interested in a career at FARFETCH? Visit our careers page here
Please do not email your CV. Applicants will only be considered if they apply for a job role through our careers page.
FARFETCH operates as a marketplace for our brands and partner boutiques. We don't have a buying department or buy stock directly from brands.
FARFETCH UK Ltd, The Bower, 211 Old Street, London, EC1V 9NR
Please note, returns will not be accepted at this address.
Was this content helpful?
Why wasn't this content helpful?