Designed by Catherine Chaillet in 1959 and made popular by Jacqueline Kennedy, Hermès' Constance bag combines expert Italian craftsmanship with practicality. Crafted from box calf leather in a deep burgundy hue, this Constance 24 version is finished with the signature H push-lock fastening in polished gold-tone hardware.
Made in United Kingdom
- box calf leather
- single shoulder strap
- front flap closure
- signature H push-lock fastening
- partitioned compartment
- internal zip-fastening pocket
- internal logo stamp
- gold-tone hardware
- Condition: GOOD. This previously owned and used item is in good condition with minimal signs of use. This may include fading of material or plating and scratches.
- Purchasing this item continues its narrative and reduces the environmental impact by avoiding the use of new resources needed to make the product from scratch, such as water, materials and electricity, and avoiding additional manufacturing impact.
- Learn more about what makes a product Conscious on our Conscious Criteria page
Body: Leather 100%
Read Manufacturer Guidelines
The model is 5 ft 10 in wearing size OS
FARFETCH ID: 19927502
Brand style ID: CSZAHERCONS7100