Returns & refunds
We accept returns within 14 days, starting from the day your order was delivered.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included
- Final sale items cannot be returned unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective box when returned
- When trying on footwear, please do not mark the soles or damage the shoe box
- If an item has a FARFETCH security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged packaging, where applicable
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled
- Due to the nature of face masks, we will not be able to accept returns unless the item is damaged or faulty when delivered to you
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it
- Made-to-order items cannot be returned as they have been created to your specification, unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you
Certain beauty items containing hazardous or flammable materials (for example, fragrances, aerosols, spray receptacles, essential oils, acid ingredients, self-tanning lotions, nail polish and remover) may pose a risk during storing, handling, or transportation. Due to the nature of these items, we are not able to accept returns. If you have questions, contact our global Customer Service team
Please be careful when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
To create a better shopping experience for our customers, we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns and reserve the right to close your FARFETCH account or restrict future orders if your return behaviour is in breach of our Returns Policy. Read our Terms & Conditions here
Cancelling an order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 Regulations (CCRs). If you would like to cancel your order, you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days from the date your order arrived using one of the methods set out below. Once you notify us, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the items to the FARFETCH brand or partner boutique you ordered from.
For more information on cancelling an order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation (CCRs), view our Terms & Conditions
To cancel a contract, you must inform us, preferably:
- By telephone on +44(0)20 3962 2362, giving us your name, address and order reference; or
- By completing and returning this cancelation form to the address specified in the form.
How to return
As part of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact, our return instructions are paper free. This benefits our customers, our people and our planet.
When returning your items, please include any accessories, branded boxes or cases that came with your order, in the reusable FARFETCH packaging. If anything is damaged or missing from your return, you may not receive your refund.
Whether you arrange a collection or drop off your return, you’ll need to do this from the country or region you ordered to.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Orders & Returns if you have an account. If you placed your order as a guest, enter your guest order details here
- Find the order you want to return and click Return Item(s)
- Select each item and your reason for returning
There are two ways to return your items. Depending on your location, one will always be available.
1. Book a free returns collection
Select your collection address and number of packages, schedule a collection date, suitable time and click Book Collection
2. Return for free at a drop-off point near you
Select the in-store or drop-off option in your account and take the return to your chosen FARFETCH partner boutique or courier drop-off point
Prepare your return
- Place the item inside the FARFETCH packaging - don't forget any brand boxes, dust bags, or cases
- Attach your Return Label to the outside of the FARFETCH packaging. If you’re returning multiple beauty items that arrived in separate boxes, please package them the same way they arrived with new Return Labels.
- If you received a Return Note with your order, attach it to the outside of your package
- Give the Waybill Doc to the courier. Make a note of the Waybill Number to track your return
When your package is collected or dropped off, make sure you ask the courier to scan the label so you can track your return.
Need to reschedule your return collection? You can do this by heading to Orders & Returns in your account.
Returns from different brands or partner boutiques and beauty items received individually should be packaged separately and the correct Return Label attached to the outside of each FARFETCH package.
All the documents you need to return your item should be included in your FARFETCH package. If you need to reprint them, head to Orders & Returns in your account, or if you placed an order as a guest, enter your guest order details here
Once your return has been received by our brand or partner boutique, it can take up to 6 calendar days to process. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be processed to your original payment method, excluding any delivery costs. Refunds can take up to 14 days to show in your account, depending on your payment provider.
If you're eligible, we may be able to process your refund as FARFETCH credit if you prefer. Once processed, it will show in your FARFETCH account to use the next time you shop with us.
To track the return of your package, use the Waybill Number from the Waybill Doc included in your order. Or check the status of your return by going to Orders & Returns in your account. If you placed your order as a guest and want to track your return, enter your guest order details here
Refunds in cryptocurrency
If you have used cryptocurrency to pay for your order, once your return has been accepted by our brand or partner boutique, your refund will be processed by TripleA in the original cryptocurrency at the current exchange rate. Our payment provider, TripleA will use the email address you provided at checkout and email you as soon as your refund has been processed.
To claim your refund, you'll need to email TripleA with the following information:
- Full Name
- National ID, Passport or Business Registration Number
- Country of Residence
- Crypto Address to receive your refund
Once you've provided the requested information, your refund will be processed by TripleA and they will send you a confirmation email. You'll need to claim your refund from TripleA within 30 days of being emailed.
When a refund is successfully claimed by you, the crypto should return to your wallet within the same business day, depending on how congested blockchain is. If you need any help, please contact TripleA's Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on our website, contact our global Customer Service team as soon as possible
We'll arrange a return and process a full refund for the faulty item.
Made-to-order and pre-owned items
Due to the nature of made-to-order items, and the fact they have been specially created for you, we can not accept returns unless the items are damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
Pre-owned items sold at FARFETCH are checked prior to sale to guarantee their quality and precision. These items should be treated with care and returned in the same condition they were received.
If any of your purchases arrive in a flawed or faulty condition, or without FARFETCH and brand tags attached, contact our global Customer Service team
Was this content helpful?
Why wasn't this content helpful?