Luxury fashion at your fingertips

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Please select a gender to shop

Please select a gender to shop!

Welcome to Farfetch, log in or sign up

JOSHUA / 14:00 (GMT -5), New York

Running the vegan lifestyle website The Discerning Brute and the brand Brave GentleMan keeps Joshua Katcher busy. So, it may be surprising to learn that he also co-owns a vegan cheese company and has even had time to write his own book. His eco-friendly outlook is in everything he does, especially his fashion choices. ‘80% of my wardrobe is second-hand, like thrift and vintage,’ he says. ‘And the other 20% is brands whose ethical, sustainable mission I support.’ In shot: Joshua wears coat by Vyner Articles; and shoes by Rombaut.

Delivery Country or Region You are currently shipping to United States and your order will be billed in USD $ .
An error occurred while fetching the countries or regions

Please Wait

Just a minute …

Our Cookie Policy

Please Wait

An error occurred while fetching the content