Last 1 left
— make it yours!
Import duties included
One Size available
First introduced in 1976, Patek Philippe's Nautilus timepiece quickly became one of the Swiss watchmakers' most sought-after pieces. Gaining the name 'Nautilus' from its aquatic inspiration, the most stand-out feature of this 2014 pre-owned Nautilus 40mm is the unusual case shape, inspired by a ship's porthole which gave the distinctive design that is neither round nor rectangular.
- circa 2014
- Condition: GOOD. This previously owned and used item is in good condition with minimal signs of use. This may include fading of material or plating and scratches.
- stainless steel case
- stainless steel link bracelet
- sapphire glass
- octagonal face
- index dial
- baton hands
- skeleton case back
- date indication
- automatic movement
- clasp fastening
- Original box, papers and CHRONEXT certificate included.
- An inspection by the CHRONEXT-certified watchmakers guarantees authenticity.
- All repairs of the movement of the watch are covered by the CHRONEXT two-year warranty.
- Conscious: Purchasing this item continues its narrative and reduces the environmental impact of using new resources. You can be confident that you’re making a better choice for the Planet.
Stainless Steel 100%, Sapphire Glass 100%
FARFETCH ID: 19326742
Brand style ID: 57111A011V50285