Swiss watchmakers Rolex presented many aviation-inspired models after World War II for the British Royal Air Force and its pilots. Released many years later in 1912, the original aviation design transformed into a unique and fresh offering, complete with impeccable precision timekeeping, as found within this 2021 unworn Sky-Dweller 42mm.
- stainless steel
- round face
- automatic movement
- adjustable link bracelet
- clasp fastening
- index hands
- screw-down crown
- date indication
- tachymeter scale
- signature five-point crown
- This piece is new and unworn.
- Original box, papers and CHRONEXT certificate.
- An inspection by the CHRONEXT-certified watchmakers guarantees authenticity.
- All repairs of the movement of the watch and the repairs of water-resistant watches with water damage are covered by the CHRONEXT two-year warranty.
stainless steel 100%, Sapphire Glass 100%, White Gold 100%
Designer Style ID: 3269342021