Farfetch.com is an innovative ecommerce start-up that brings independent fashion boutiques online and provides their range of unique products to fashion lovers globally.
On farfetch.com you can buy from over 80,000 products from over 250 boutiques in 18 countries. Launched in October 2008, farfetch.com is growing rapidly and is present in the UK, US and Brazil with aggressive international expansion plan.
Its unique combination of marketplace business model and high-end fashion experience position it for high growth in the large and growing online fashion market.
A key priority for farfetch.com is to add to its 150 employees and create a world-class team. We are looking for individuals who combine creative and analytical skills and a strong team ethic with evidence of high performance in challenging, relevant roles and a passion for fashion and e-commerce.
In return we offer a rewarding, start-up environment and the opportunity to be part of building a new company into a leading global player.
Product Managers at Farfetch are creative thinkers and problem solvers who effectively communicate their ideas and collaborate with members of our UX, Interaction Design, Visual Design, and Engineering teams to continually innovate. The role is responsible driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the product definition by working with a cross-disciplinary team of designers, engineers and business partners that will ultimately support the product implementation (e.g. merchandising, operations, customer service, online marketing, editorial, etc.)
- Be the voice and advocate for our customers
- Maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Establish clear metrics and indicators for success
- Market-sizing and competitive analysis
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful solutions
- Define, and communicate product requirements using appropriate tools to describe intent. This includes: sketches, workflows, wireframes, functional specifications
- Collaborate with UX, interaction designers, visual designers, editors, merchants and engineers – advocating for the best design for our customers
- Develop user-centered products by considering site analytics, customer feedback, and research findings
- Conduct user research, concept testing and usability testing
- Develop solutions that meet measurable business objectives
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS:
- High quality product development based on internal and external feedback
- Improved customer engagement
- Increased conversion rate
- Deliver projects within timescale
- Gain outstanding feedback from team on your working style
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with an ability to initiate new concepts and work with colleagues to bring ideas to life
- Ability to exceed customers expectations
- Confident and articulate
- Hardworking and passionate
UX, Interaction Design, Visual Design, Development, Marketing, Editorial, Merchandising, Customer Service, Operations, International
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years product management experience in consumer-facing online commerce
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Clear understanding of UX design principles
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including UX, development, design, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Excellent communication skills (both in conversation and in writing)
- Proficient in latest design tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, OminGraffle,)
- Experience developing prototypes (paper, axure, balsamiq, html, etc)
- Able and willing to travel when necessary to global offices in Sao Paulo, Los Angeles, New York, Porto
- Work hard play hard attitude, fun to work with
Please send your CV with a cover letter in English to email@example.com