Have you been searching for a great professional development opportunity, working within a fast-paced environment in the global fashion field? Then this could be the job for you!
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of growth. We are looking for Account Managers to join the team.
We offer successful candidates not only a dynamic, fun, challenging and multicultural workplace, but also conditions in accordance with experience level and free transportation to/from office if you live in the greater metropolitan area of Porto.
This role will be based in our Portuguese office, but will require a degree of travel to other countries.
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world’s best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, Farfetch.com is growing rapidly and is present in the UK (head-office), Portugal, US and Brazil, and partnerships with boutiques from over 15 countries. Its unique combination of marketplace business model and high-end fashion experience positions it for high growth in the large and growing online luxury fashion market.
This role is responsible for managing, optimizing and growing the sales and operational performance of our European boutique partnerships across UK, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
You will build strong relationships with boutiques at all levels, working with the wider commercial team and other Farfetch team members internationally, ensuring boutiques are actively engaged to drive business results.
In addition, you will create a synergy between online and offline fashion retail, supporting and coaching partners on respective differences and needs, whether commercial, operational or customer service related.
- Engaging and maintaining the boutique’s active participation in the partnership with Farfetch and generating profitable results
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities
- Manage each boutique through strategic planning and tactics, turning knowledge into focused action
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability
- Conduct regular business reviews internally and with boutiques
- Onboard new boutiques commercially and supervise the operational setup and implementation through Partner Services team, ensuring boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team and other teams, to drive all service KPIs and ensure business needs are met
Key Skills and Experience:
- Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale environment – fashion and luxury contact a plus
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business
- Outstanding skills in sales/negotiation techniques and strong analytical ability
- Must be well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace
- Excellent sense of prioritization and timing
- Needs to be at ease with excel (pivots) and use of data tools to obtain and/or assess analytical information
- Articulate communication both verbal and written
- Fluency both written and verbal in at least two languages, English being essential, plus one of: French, Italian, Spanish or German. Previous international work experiences a plus
To apply, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Account Manager”
Must contain a personal cover letter written in English plus your 2nd strong language (other than Portuguese)
Non-standard/Europass CV’s are a plus